Venus is the just second planet of out Solar System. It is orbiting the Sun in every 224.7 Earth days. It rotates in the opposite direction to Earth and It has a longest rotation period of any planet in the Solar System and It has no natural satellite.
Here are some total unknown Venus facts, perhaps don’t know.
1. A one day on Venus is so longer than its year.
2. Of all the solar system’s planets, Venus is the closest like a twin of Earth, with similar size, orbit & composition.
3. Floating cities above the clouds of Venus may be the best bet for becoming the two-planet species as there are so similar conditions. A human wouldn’t need any pressurized suit as the gravity is similar & transit times are shorter than Mars.
4. It snows metal on planet Venus.
5. The surface gravities of Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus are all quite similar (within 15%) to Earth’s.
6. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn are the 5 planets you can see with your naked eyes, means not using a telescope.
7. If you talk on Venus, your voice would be deeper on Venus because its dense atmosphere would cause your vocal cords to vibrate slowly.
8. In 1970, A spacecraft was landed by The Soviets on Venus and it became the very first to land on another planet and the very first to transmit data from Venus back to Earth.
9. Venus has with over 1600 volcanoes. More than any other planet in the solar system.
10. Temperatures in Venus can reach a 870 degrees Fahrenheit (470 degrees Celsius).
11. Winds howl across Venus at super-fast speeds that can reach 450 mph (724 kph) in its middle cloud layer.
12. On the surface of Venus, The air pressure is extremely about 90 times higher than the pressure at sea level here on Earth.
13. In about 5 billion years, the Sun will deplete its supply of hydrogen and helium, turning into a red giant star, consuming Mercury and Venus and maybe even Earth.
14. The sun rises in the west on Venus, because Venus spins in the opposite direction from most other planets.