Police arrested five minor women and nine adult women, and two women, who ran sex racket, in a drone strike in Dhodher Bandhara locality on Sunday night in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh in the room the minor girls found. On Monday, all the accused were presented in the court, where minor girls were sent
the Child Correctional Home and the other accused were sent to jail. Action taken through fraudulent customers …
In The Room The Minor Girls Found
- Police had received information that a sex racket was going on in two parts of a house in a dodder bandhara dera. On information, the police sent two fake clients to the camp.
- As soon as they reached the dairies, they were asked to provide 500-500 rupees for two girls and both of them were sent to two separate rooms.
- As soon as both of them pointed out, the police took custody of the girls. And detained 7 girls out of a room below 7 and above 18 years.
Read Also : 85% of Indians believe in government, 55% want military rule: report
– There are 5 minor girls in the age group of 14 to 16 years. While 9 girls are between 18 and 25 years old. All of these girls arrested by the police by the police, who deal with the same.
– Before the action, the police stopped the vehicle in front of the e four lane on the pretext of blockade. It stopped jammed for about 25 minutes.