Today’s so common diseases is the Breast Cancer in Women and we are discussing some Breast Cancer facts that you should have to know.
1. in the U.S, A woman dies from breast cancer in every 13 minutes.
2. In the U.S, 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
3. Breast Cancer kills 450 men in the U.S every year.
4. After Angelina Jolie‘s Breast cancer announcement, the number of women being tested in its first few months was double.
5. Exercise, like walking, can reduce breast cancer risk by 25%.
6. There is a US$1000 sports bra which uses heat sensors to detect signs of breast cancer up to 6 years earlier than a mammogram can.
7. Breast cancer is one of the most survivable types of cancers over a five year period.
8. A cooling cap can prevent breast cancer patients facing chemotherapy from losing their hair.
9. 30% of all cancers diagnosed in women are breast cancers.
10. A woman’s risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first degree relative mother, sister or daughter who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
11. 85% people survive breast cancer beyond 5 years.
12. Pigeons can be trained to detect breast cancer in mammogram scans.
Read also – How to get a girlfriend, 10 Easy Ways !